March 12, 2017
Speaker: Jon Thiessen
- What stood out to you from Sunday’s message?
- What principle do you see in Matthew 7:1-2?
- How is the principle “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you” also used in the Lord’s prayer? Matthew 6:9-13
- Read Luke 6:37-42. What other examples of this principle are given by Luke?
- Read Matthew 23:23-24. What would be the ‘planks’ in this passage? What would be the ‘specks of sawdust’?
- Does Jesus, in Matthew 7:1-5, instruct His followers not to remove specks of sawdust? What are His specific instructions?