March 26, 2017
Speaker: Logan Hawkins
- What stood out to you from Sunday’s message?
- What did Jesus mean when He said to his disciples that they would be like sheep among wolves?
- Read the following scriptures and summarize how Satan views God’s people: Job 1:8-11, Luke 22:31, Rev. 12:10
- Is there opposition to Jesus’ followers in North America today? If so, what does it look like?
- What instruction does Jesus give his followers (in Matt. 10:26-31) who are about to experience persecution?
- In this passage, what words or concepts would have brought comfort to Jesus’ followers?