- Do we need to wear masks? Mask are not longer required as of March 11th, but we invite everyone to make a personal decision on whether to wear a mask or not.
- Do we have to have a vaccine passport to attend services? No vaccine card is require to attend worship services.
- Can we still sing? We are happy for you to join in worship with us
- Do we need to preregister and/or have contact tracing info for services? No
- Can we have a social meal after service or at another time? Yes
- Can we visit before and after the service? Yes and consider joining us for coffee after the service.
If you have any further questions about your safety while visiting Johnston Heights Church, please contact us here