Join our team today
Please view our current job opportunities below. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Office Support #4 Job Description – 1 year Contract Maintenance Personal
40 hours a month
Reports to the Administrative Director
- Godly character – one who is a passionate follower of Jesus
- A heart for God and a heart for people
- A servant heart for the church congregation as a whole
- Dependable, hardworking, and possesses initiative to get things done without direct supervision
- An excellent communicator with superior interpersonal skills
- Works well with other as a team player
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Adapts well and can work in high stress situations
- General maintenance capability and understanding
Specific Duties Schedule A
Sunday Security Fire Prevention
Facility care Property Committee
Gate, doors opening & closing, parking signs out.
Monthly checks, fire drills (twice a year), manage inspections and repairs, fire prevention plan.
Coordinate or address minor maintenance, repairs, lighting Coordinate and purchase maintenance supplies as needed. Monitor heating and cooling equipment and their setting. Coordinate with Property Committee and oversee any major repairs.
Create and maintain multiple building maintenance plan with the Property Committee.
Supervise landscaping staff or contracts.
Negotiate and oversea annual snow and ice removal contract. Debris removal from parking area, sidewalks, steps, etc. Other duties as necessary
Assist with Work Bee days
Coordinate and recruit other volunteers to assist in repairs and grounds care.